[MSNoise] Questions about (1) input data format and (2) instrumental response

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Tue Dec 2 08:36:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

Le 02/12/2014 03:24, cxh757 a écrit :
> Hi
>

> Now I am trying to follow the workflow to run the test example ( download from github https://github.com/ROBelgium/MSNoise/tree/master/tests/data/2010 ), but I have two questions:
>

> (1) What is the format of the input data? It seems that the input data format is NOT SAC format, but I did not find any information about data format in the online documentation.
This is MiniSEED

> (2) There is a PAZ parameter in the configuration GUI, the description is "Correct instrumental responce from paz [Y]/N".
>        If I choose Y, does it works? If it works, what should the file name of the paz file be and what's the format of the paz file?
This option has no effect, I had implemented the PAZ correction (partly
submitted by Z. Spica at the time), but this has disappeared from the
current version. It will be re-implemented sooner or later (but
carefully, as this may induce filtering problems (pre_filt etc)).

cheers,

thomas