[MSNoise] msnoise - quick thoughts

Kramer, Rebecca rkramer at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 9 02:56:01 UTC 2014

Sorry about the unfinished previous e-mail.

My workaround to deal with ints vs. floats in trace.data was:
>  print "No Offset"
>  trace.data=trace.data*1.0
>  return trace

Also, python seems to have issues with relative path module imports (e.g.
'from ..api import *')

This could be a python version or os issue but just wanted to give you a
heads up.

Thank you again!

Cheers,

Rebecca Kramer