[MSNoise] [EXTERNAL] Re: 6 stations added to station list, but only 2 stations cross-correlated.

Abbott, Robert E reabbot at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 3 21:10:46 UTC 2014

I only have it set to compute HHZ component, but the BUD directory
structure includes HHZ, HHE, HHN.

When scanning the archive, the scanning stops at the end of the second
station.

I am able to read all mseed files (in Matlab) and the headers look fine to
me.

There is an error, early on in the scan archive output, that I overlooked
at first:

Thread Error: Cannot create new thread.

This happens whether or not I indicate to use one or more threads.

I am sending data to your ftp if you care to look at it.

Thanks,
Rob

Robert E. Abbott, Ph.D.
Sandia National Laboratories