[MSNoise] Empty Filters Table

Thomas Lecocq thlecocq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:52:35 UTC 2014

Rob,

Did you properly set the archive type to BUD in the configurator ? The
error you get in new jobs looks like the scan archive did not find or not
properly found files.

To update the database, install phpmyadmin (I explain it in the
documentation), you'll be able to input the filter and check the metadata
of the files in data_availability.

Hope this helps, let me know,

Thom