[MSNoise] MSNoise 1.2.4 released

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at seismology.be
Thu May 1 18:54:44 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I've tagged a new release on github. From the release notes:

    /Thanks to some great early MSNoise adopters who reported
    problems using the mailing-list, we have identified a few bugs and
    tricky situations where some steps failed. This is the case for/

    /

    /

      *

        /scan_archive: there were major issues using Threads, this step
        uses Process for multiprocessing, which is much safer. The only problem
        remaining is that there is no more console-logging of the
        found/identified files. To be corrected soon./

      *

        /new_jobs: mostly rewritten, all jobs are properly identified now. There should no more lost jobs !/

    /I've also reflected those changes in the documentation.

    /

To update your MSNoise install, just download the new .py files and
replace them. There is no compatibility issue, as the database schema
has not changed.

Thanks a lot, again, to all of you for your feedback (in- or off-list),
it helps making MSNoise more robust every day !

Cheers,

Thomas

//