[MSNoise] 1 bit normalization at MSNoise

Kohtaro R. Araragi kararagi at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Nov 11 15:21:40 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks again for your information. I have already added 1bit
normalization by myself and am checking if it maked any differences or
not (or, whether I made any mistakes or not). So far, changes between on
& off 1 bit normalizations are subtle except for some combinations of
stations. I will let you know if I find anything on this.

Also, thank you very much for your application of additional signal
processing to avoid frequency leakage. That helps me to understand your
code. As for difference of amplitude, I also find slight difference
between your MSNoise and Florent's system on cirteria around RMS. I will
let you know if it make systematic difference of amplitude of not.

Sincerely,
Run

mail:kohtaro.araragi at ujf-grenoble.fr