[MSNoise] Some little things and one question about data from more than one network.

Kasper van Wijk k.vanwijk at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 3 07:49:25 UTC 2014

Tom, as you suggested, the problem may be bigger than file names/ networks.
Here's the output after changing to the NZ network name of our extra
station to match that of the rest of the stations. Both are mseed data
types:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spyderlib/widgets/externalshell/sitecustomize.py",
line 540, in runfile
execfile(filename, namespace)
File "/home/devora/Test/s03compute_cc.py", line 214, in <module>
stream.merge(fill_value=0)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/obspy/core/stream.py", line 1715,
in merge
self._mergeChecks()
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/obspy/core/stream.py", line 1660,
in _mergeChecks
raise Exception(msg)
Exception: Can't merge traces with same ids but differing data types!