[MSNoise] Error to run compute_cc

Sammarco, Carmelo carmelosammarco at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Oct 6 14:13:01 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas,

Now i am going to correct Lat and Long.. but the components are as you told me.. the only 'Y' is in ZZ.
The coordinates are in degree..so there is'DEG' and no 'UTM' in the field 'coordinates' where all the stations are. Thank you very much for your help and sorry if i maybe ask too much.. but i am in the beginning..

cheers,

Carmelo