[MSNoise] Error to run compute_cc

Sammarco, Carmelo carmelosammarco at abdn.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 14:47:55 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas,

I am running the 1.0.1.  It is so an old version... I see this info on the init file(2013 version). I try also to print s1 and s2 in the script before the line where there is the error (line 313) and as you told like result I have 'none'. So in this case what do you suggest to me? Could be a bug of an old version? thank you very much for your time and support.

cheers,

Carmelo