[MSNoise] [input data]

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Thu Oct 9 08:00:34 UTC 2014

Hi Achmad,

1/ Did you follow the steps of the workflow ?
2/ What is your archive folder structure / format ?
3/ for the filter problem, consider reading this thread of the ML :
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.geophysics.msnoise --> "Problem with
the filters tab"

Thomas

ps: your message was not forwarded to the ML because of attached images,
I have to find a way to fix this.