[MSNoise] Error to run compute_cc

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Thu Oct 9 10:29:26 UTC 2014

Carmelo,

as long as the network name is not correct, this step will never work.
So, please, check the data_availability table and the station tables and
control all elements are OK. If yes, there must be another problem, but
don't re-run the code that is not going to work, and don't paste again
the same error.

Thomas