[MSNoise] Error to run compute_cc

Sammarco, Carmelo carmelosammarco at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 16:37:05 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Now 'compute_cc' is running. I lunched again like you told me in '2/' s02new_jobs.py. I want now ask you something about the output. I have only a folder called 'STACK' . In the configurator the folder for the cross correlation isn't stack but 'CROSS_CORRELATION'. Please explain me this differences or maybe is there something wrong?? If you want i can send you a sample of this data. Let me know.

cheers,

Mr Carmelo Sammarco MSc  BSc  FGS
PhD student in Geology and Petroleum Geology
University of Aberdeen