[MSNoise] (no subject)

Aurélien Mordret mordret at mit.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:17:13 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Thanks for the quick answer !

I pre-process between 0.01 and 0.49 Hz and the filter for the daily
correlations is low=0.01, low_mwcs=0.01, high_mwcs=0.49, high=0.49.

I am using the output for tomography for the moment that's why I used this
filter.

Aurelien

--

Aurelien Mordret

Postdoctoral fellow
Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
54-526
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307
e-mail: mordret at mit.edu