[MSNoise] MSNoise Digest, Vol 15, Issue 4

洪瑞駿 supertyphoon100 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:00:57 UTC 2015

Dear all,
I started msnoise by using my data. but.. when defining new_job, I got some
bugs again. I followed the SDS structure and renamed the input waveform
archive.Then constructed the structure. But msnoise didn't read the
information entirely.
I've been tried so many times. but failed to fix it. Would anyone help me
to point out where might be wrong?
 I printed the data structure defined and some parameter tables.
Thanks in advance.

 p.s. the data structure I constructed:

Data file name = TCDP.BUZI.00.E.V.2006.274 (I follow the SDS and renamed by
myself.)
Data structure 2006/TCDP/BUZI/E.V//DATA1/2006/TCDP/BUZI/E.V(I defined all
the folder name by myself. E= East-West component. V= velocity type.)

Charlie Hung