[MSNoise] Fwd: ValueError: could not broadcast input array from shape ....

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Thu Apr 9 15:18:03 UTC 2015

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	ValueError: could not broadcast input array from shape ....
Date : 	Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:16:32 +0000
De : 	De Angelis, Silvio <S.De-Angelis at liverpool.ac.uk>
Pour : 	msnoise at mailman-as.oma.be <msnoise at mailman-as.oma.be>

Hello everyone,

I have what seems to be a data resampling/reshaping related issue. Maybe
this problem had already been raised before. Apologies if I missed

Attached a screenshot of the error message from my Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
Msnoise 1.3.1 install.

I haven’t looked at the actual code yet as I was hoping that somebody
had already encountered and solved this issue.

I should add that I can (successfully :-( ) reproduce the error on two
other installations of  Msnoise in Windows and MacOSX (Yosemite).

Thank you.
Ciao,
Silvio