[MSNoise] Raw data

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Mon Aug 3 07:51:13 UTC 2015

Hello Linda,

The outputs of MSNoise depends on the processing step. Currently:

- compute_cc = miniseed or SAC
- compute_mwcs = csv
- compute_dtt = csv
- plots = png or any other graphics format

What do you exactly mean, you want the resulting dv/v time series
exported in MiniSeed format ?

Cheers

Thomas

ps: your email was blocked by the mailman firewall, because it seems you
weren't subscribed to the list. I added your email address now.