[MSNoise] Who/How are you using MSNoise

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Mon Aug 10 14:47:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am currently working on some new stuff for MSNoise, which will include
a number of minor changes, including to the API. Could you tell me if
you are using MSNoise using the default "workflow", i.e. with the
"msnoise" command ; or, if you are interacting with the API directly for
some processing/plotting ?

I am, of course, trying to keep as much backward-compatibility as
possible, but all cases are not tested, so I could break things...

Thanks for letting me know (reply-to-list or directly to me, if you
don't want it to be public).

Cheers,

Thomas

--