[MSNoise] msnoise config problem

Ahu Komec Mutlu komec at boun.edu.tr
Wed Dec 16 15:08:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Sorry to disturb all, it may be very simple problem but I am very new on
msnoise and mysql so it seems I need some help.

I created an MySQL database.

I did "msnoise install" than "msnoise config" and I received the
following error message as below;

    File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/pyplot.py", line
98, in <module>
     _backend_mod, new_figure_manager, draw_if_interactive, _show =
pylab_setup()
   File
"/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/__init__.py",
line 28, in pylab_setup
     globals(),locals(),[backend_name],0)
ImportError: No module named backend_qt4agg

when I tried to easy_install this module I also had the following error;

[root at localhost site-packages]# easy_install backend_qt4agg
Searching for backend-qt4agg
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/backend_qt4agg/
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/backend-qt4agg/
Couldn't find index page for 'backend_qt4agg' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/
No local packages or download links found for backend-qt4agg
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('backend-qt4agg')

I appreciate if anybody could help.

Thanks & Regards,

--

AHU KOMEC MUTLU

Bogazici University Kandilli Observatory & E.R.I.
Cengelkoy / ISTANBUL

Phone: +(90) 216 516 32 16