[MSNoise] EGF from Ambient Noise Data

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Thu Feb 5 13:44:21 UTC 2015

Dear,

Short: Yes.

Long : I suggest you start reading the paper (*Lecocq, Thomas, Corentin
Caudron, et Florent Brenguier (2014), MSNoise, a Python Package for
Monitoring Seismic Velocity Changes Using Ambient Seismic Noise,
/Seismological Research Letters/, /85/(3), 715‑726,
doi:10.1785/0220130073
<http://srl.geoscienceworld.org/content/85/3/715.full>.*) we published
last year and read the documentation http://msnoise.org/doc , and
recommended references (not exhaustive at all!):
http://www.msnoise.org/recommended-reading

Best regards

Thomas Lecocq