[MSNoise] Installation Challenges

Thelen, Weston wthelen at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 17 21:56:33 UTC 2015

When I installed MSNoise on CentOS5, I had to install the libsamplerate
code from source.  It did take some effort to get the make file to put the
library in the correct spot, but once I got it, the scikits.samplerate
installed smoothly.

Wes

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Thomas Lecocq <thomas.lecocq at seismology.be