[MSNoise] Speed up CC

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Thu Jul 9 13:46:21 UTC 2015

Hi Hunter,

No, sorry, the -t option only works with the scan_archive procedure
currently. The only way to "parallelize" the CC is to run multiple
instances of the code. Note: if the number of stations is large & you do
only ZZ component, you might fill the RAM pretty fast. This is because
of the "faster mode" precalculating the whitened slices. I should remove
this mode on the next version, it's not very useful anyway...

Let me know how it goes

Cheers

Thomas