[MSNoise] MSNoise 1.3.1 Released

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Thu Mar 26 10:26:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've identified a small bug in the new_jobs command. It's now corrected
and the 1.3.1 version is updated at pypi, so simply "pip uninstall
msnoise" and "pip install msnoise" to get the latest version.

See the release notes below,

Cheers,

Thomas

----

This is a bugfix release.

When running the new_jobs procedure, the jobs are "inserted" in the
database, even if they already existed (they should be "updated"). This
is because of the complete rewrite of the code to optimize the operation.

As this optimization is mostly useful upon first run, I've added a
parameter |--init| to the command. If provided, the "massive insert"
procedure is used, if not, then the classic "insert or update if
existing" is used.

So, upon first run : |msnoise new_jobs --init|
And afterwards (in cron, e.g.): `|msnoise new_jobs|

Users who have already run MSNoise 1.3 on their archive need to clean
the jobs table in the database. The buggy jobs are those "CC" jobs which
are still marked "I"n progress after the compute_cc procedure, and with
a "lastmod" = "NULL". They can be easily identified and removed.

a classic SQL command would be:

--
Dr. Thomas Lecocq
Geologist