[MSNoise] Uncompatibility with CC saved as SAC files

Aurélien Mordret mordret at mit.edu
Tue Mar 31 15:20:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks,

I fix it, it works.

SAC is nice because of the metadata coming with the data. For a correlation
file, the possibility to have the event coordinates as well as the station
coordinates in the header is very convenient because you can fill the event
coordinates with STA1 coordinates and station coordinates with STA2
coordinates. So distance, azimuth and back-azimuth are easily (and
automatically) computed.

And I developed a code to automatically compute group velocity dispersion
curves from CC, which reads the distance between the stations in the
header, without the need of other metadata file. ;)

Cheers,

Aurelien

--

Postdoctoral fellow
Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
54-526
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307
e-mail: mordret at mit.edu