[MSNoise] PWS time axis

Crowder, Emily emily.crowder at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:42:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have used MSNoise's new feature PWS to get some excellent-looking cross-correlations of ambient noise. My problem is that the zero time mark is located at the left edge of the CC graph, rather than at the centre. I wanted to have + to - 300 s but instead I have 0 to 600 s. Has anyone else come across this problem? Is there any fix you can recommend to solve it?

Kind regards,

Emily

Emily Crowder MSc BSc
PhD Student