[MSNoise] Meeting at AGU

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Sun Dec 11 22:32:24 UTC 2016

Hi all!

AGU is like... tomorrow! So, for those of you present in San Francisco
this week, we can meet & discuss usages and future of MSNoise. I'll be
presenting a poster on Thursday (on another subject), but because all
our daily schedules are quite packed, I've booked half The Rogue Ales
Public House (see details below) on Wednesday evening (14 December) from
8pm onwards (they close at midnight). For those who have attended a
VolcanoSeismo beer event at AGU in the recent years, it's where I
organized it ! To gather more cool poeple, Lion Krischer will also send
this invite to the ObsPy mailing list, so expect lots of PyGeeks there too!!

The Rogue is part of a chain of bars/restaurants present in Oregon &
California. They serve their own brewed beers and lots of others. They
also serve excellent food!
(http://www.rogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/SFmenu-update-1-16.pdf).

We booked the place for ~30 people but we can be more. Still, we'd like
to know roughly the crowd we should expect :) so please fill in the
doodle below to tell us you're coming. And spread the word !

http://doodle.com/poll/m2by4wzcur2srdgz

Cheers,

Thomas

--