[MSNoise] Error in distance.py

VICIC BLAZ [PHD0900016] BLAZ.VICIC at phd.units.it
Tue Dec 20 07:32:19 UTC 2016

Dear all..

I am trying to start with msnoise (this time for real). I am following the workflow on the website with the test dataset. when i run "msnoise -c plot distance" from the folder with the test data, i got an error:

File "/home/blaz/msnoise/test_run/distance.py", line 18, in <module>
    from scipy.stats.stats import nanmean
ImportError: cannot import name 'nanmean'

I changed the line

from scipy.stats.stats import nanmean

from scipy import stats

and now it works.

Any comment on that? Will this brake something for me in future runs or was scipy updated and changed?

Thanks,

Blaz