[MSNoise] MSNoise Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Fri Oct 7 08:28:48 UTC 2016

Hi Ashton,

For you to know, we are "about" to release MSNoise-TOMO "soon"...

The python3 version is as stable as the python2 one, both are tested
continuously on independent CI services (Travis for Linux & Appveyor for
Windows).

Note that this holds "as long as" I don't need py3 specific things in
the code base, because if this happens, I'll drop py2 support.
Aaaaanyway, py2 end of life is 2020.

Cheers,

Thomas