[MSNoise] One more clarification

Lukas Preiswerk preiswerk at vaw.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 12 06:35:45 UTC 2016

Hi Ashton,

I can partly answer 1) and 3). First, corr_duration would be 30*60 in
their paper (corr_duration is in seconds). As far as I understand,
analysis_duration should almost always be 86400. Setting the
analysis_duration
smaller could be used to prevent loading a full day of data for
specific cases, like super high frequency data (8kHz or more). The
remaining processing still works on days and not multiples of
analysis_duration. For examplem if you set analysis_duration to 3600,
then you only use 1 hour of data each day…

Hope that helps!

Lukas