[MSNoise] Question with MSNoise installation

Tan Chiou Ting chiouting at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Aug 9 16:35:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have installed the Anaconda-Obspy package successfully, but I'm not quite sure how to proceed to install MSNoise. I'm on a windows system, so how should I do 'pip install msnoise'? It doesn't work on the windows command prompt. Thanks!

Regards,
Chiou Ting
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.