[MSNoise] How to delete old records?

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Tue Mar 14 13:19:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

Usually, you would create 1 database per "project" and either "delete"
it or "empty" it at least, so when you run "msnoise install" it'd
restart from scratch (creating empty tables etc).

If you don't have many data_availability or jobs, you can delete them
from the admin interface. If you have lots, then you can delete them by
using MySQL workbench (if you use MySQL) or SQLManager (sqlite) to empty
the tables manually.

Best regards,

Thomas