[MSNoise] Structure & filenaming of archive

Ilias Papadopoulos ilias at uwiseismic.com
Tue Oct 17 16:58:17 UTC 2017

The Greeks have a saying, Those with no brain, have legs.

Meaning if you can't think of a smart solution, seek for a longer one. I
used the mseed2sac converter. The new release has a -N option to add the
network code to header (among others). I tested it with the package and
the whole process went smooth with no errors (with the sac files). I
went even further and used the sac2mseed converter, since I know Tom
hates SAC files. Again everything went smooth.

For anyone interested, the mseed2sac converter aside from the conversion
and addition to details to the SAC header, automatically merges the
mseed to one SAC file (restrictions apply to gaps).

Off to produce some results that make sense now.

Ilias