[MSNoise] TR: Some questions about MsNoise Win

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Mon Aug 27 06:10:48 UTC 2018

Dear Guénolé,

Cool to see you continue using MSNoise.

Indeed, MSNoise changed a bit since you used it, and the documentation
should help you http://msnoise.org/doc.

About your questions:

* SAC: yes, of course

* Hours: no problem, just either write the file parser or use the
msnoise lazy mode to scan a specific path without pre-defined structure

* The whole configuration now (since 2016 or so) occurs through the
"msnoise admin" command which triggers the start of a Web interface.

Cheers,

Thomas