[MSNoise] MSNoise-tomo

Ilias Papadopoulos ilias at uwiseismic.com
Tue Dec 11 15:18:35 UTC 2018

Hello MSNoise community,

We are trying to rework some data we have from a mud-volcano study and
we are interested to work with the msnoise-tomo plugin. I can't find any
documentation online, and although we were able to install the plugin to
MSNoise, the config page gives an internal error (because obviously I do
something wrong). I also searched the forum archives and couldn't find
any post related to tomo.

Can anyone provide any help on the usage of the plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Ilias

--
Ilias Papadopoulos