[MSNoise] ​ Workshop information

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at seismology.be
Wed Feb 7 17:09:02 UTC 2018

Hi Anna,

Sorry for the delay. We have currently no plans for a workshop, at least
during the first part of 2018. We wanted to organise one at CoV but
because the workshops there have to be free for participants, we sadly
can't afford organising it.

Another option was to organise a 2 or 3 day workshop in Brussels during
the second part of the year, but we have first to define a period and
then ask the users for their potential interest for this.

Best regards

Thomas Lecocq