[MSNoise] Question: SDS format CHAN.TYPE

Aurélien Mordret mordret at mit.edu
Thu Nov 8 17:56:43 UTC 2018

Hi Dylan,

I think there are options in dataselect to change the data quality from M
to D.

It may depend on the version of dataselect you are using but the -Q option
might do the trick. In the last version on Github, there is also the -SDS
option which works well for me:

dataselect -v  -SDS outfolder inputfile_list

Cheers,

Aurelien

--

Postdoctoral associate
Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
54-526
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307
phone: 617-253-5051