[MSNoise] [EXTERNAL] Re: MWCS sql crash

Flinders, Ashton aflinders at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 19 16:53:47 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas, I actually think this was related to the PR I submitted the
other day. Since I have a mix of stations (some 3-comp some only Z), when
mwcs_compute tried to calculate RR for a station-pair that only had ZZ, and
it couldnt find the reference function it crashed/hanged. Then after a
while hanging it threw the SQL error.

--
Ashton F. Flinders, Ph.D
U.S. Geological Survey