[MSNoise] targeting msnoise best parameters

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Wed Oct 31 13:43:43 UTC 2018

Dear Salim,

I don't know SS1 seismometers, can you tell us a little more about those
? Corner frequency? Instrument response?

About the filters, well, this is strongly dependent on the target of the
study, and of the number of station & their spacing...

Please provide lots of details, I'm sure people on this mailing list can
also help !

Cheers,

Thomas

--