[MSNoise] a few questions for Filter

wangjun wangjun1099 at qq.com
Tue Feb 12 06:33:22 UTC 2019

Dear Thomas Lecocq
     I am an earthquake engineer from China and I am very interested in MSnoise software. I would be very grateful if you could answer a few questions for me.

    1、What's the relationship between the frequency bound (low,high) of the Whiten function(in Hz) and the frequency bound(mwcs_low,mwcs_high) of the linear regression in Filters?

    2、If we want to get the seismic wave velocity changes in the range of 1-2s,2-4s,40-10s,10-25s,respectively.How to set the frequency bound (low,high) of the Whiten function(in Hz) and the frequency bound(mwcs_low,mwcs_high) of the linear regression?

    I look forward to your reply

    Yours sincerely