[MSNoise] Problem During Data Loading

Shiv Mangal Gupta shiv.16je002032 at agp.ism.ac.in
Tue Jun 18 06:33:08 UTC 2019

Hello MSnoise Group,

I am trying to use windows version of msnoise with mysql but, I am having
problem during data import. Being a beginer at both python and mysql.
All steps are clear till creating empty database in mysql but, after that I
am facing problem even after reading documentation for several times. Even,
I tried reading codes of Data_structure, Scan_archive and even one extra
code given for custom data structure and station population but could not
get anything.
I can open the admin interface but there is no data to show. The sac file i
am trying to import is attached herewith.
May i get some demo for the steps involved during data loading and
populating the stations.

Thanking you
yours sincerely,

Shiv Mangal Gupta