[MSNoise] compute-cc doesn't work on multiple threads

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Mon Jun 24 06:50:27 UTC 2019

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for using MSNoise.

If there is only one core running it means probably that you have only 1
day of data to correlate. The multi-thread/processing of MSNoise works
based on "day" jobs, which are independent from the other days. With 1
day of data for N stations, you'll have N (N-1)/2 jobs "T"odo in the
database, but they will all be processed by the same thread.

Best regards,

Thomas