[MSNoise] stack fail

Flinders, Ashton aflinders at usgs.gov
Sun May 12 18:48:59 UTC 2019

* Python 3.6 w/ latest pull of msnoise from git.

* first run through the complete workflow with on a new project

* CC step seems to complete fine, although I should note I'm not saving the
full CC files

Problem. When I run the stack (msnoise stack -r -m) for the first time
everything just gets flags as in progress, but never actually completes
before the code exits. No stack folder is made, and no data written. I get
one of these messages for each CC-pair;

2019-05-12 04:56:05.085438 msnoise [pid 11389][INFO]: There are STACKS jobs
for some days to recompute for HV.MLOD:HV.TRAD

any idea whats going on?

Thanks!
ashton

--