[MSNoise] Removing Instrument Response

Tan Chiou Ting chiouting at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Apr 8 09:31:28 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I would appreciate some help on removing instrument response.
I looked at the documentation and it seems we can use resp format for the instrument response files. However, when I run compute_cc, it says:
[cid:474268db-60eb-4610-9151-93695c30df39]

My config is

[cid:433dd485-9d79-4811-9ff2-2045bc0ea1e1]
and my db.ini is in /home/msnoise/projects/gede, while the response file is in /home/msnoise/projects/gede/inventory

I've been playing around with the response file itself and where it is located, but I still can't get it to work.
Attached is my response file.
Would anyone know what's the problem? Thanks!

Regards,
Chiou Ting

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.