[MSNoise] Removing Instrument Response

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Wed Apr 8 09:55:19 UTC 2020

Dear Chiou Ting,

Corentin sent me the resp file.

Actually, msnoise doens't allow resp files (I thought it did...)

You should therefore convert it to dataless or inventoryXML (not
stationXML).

please also open a ticket in the Issue tab on github. This instrument
response stuff will be corrected in the next version, thanks to the
changes made in obspy1.2.0 in the way the inventories can be read.

Cheers

Thomas