[MSNoise] cross-component and auto-correlation problem

navid.sirous navid.sirous at ut.ac.ir
Tue Apr 28 11:19:52 UTC 2020

Dear MSNoise users,

I want to calculate the cross-component of ZE, ZN, NE as well as
auto-correlation. I set the related configuration parameters as below;

autocorr     Y

cc_type      CC

cc_type_single_station_AC    AC

cc_type_single_station_SC     SC

components_to_compute       EE,NN,ZZ

components_to_compute_single_station     ZN,NE,ZE

when I run the command "_msnoise compute_cc_", I face the below error:

/home/user/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/obspy/io/mseed/core.py:790:
UserWarning: The encoding specified in trace.stats.mseed.encoding does
not match the dtype of the data.
A suitable encoding will be chosen.
  warnings.warn(msg, UserWarning)
cc_type_single_station_SC = %s not implemented, exiting

I will be grateful if guide me on how to calculate cross-component and
auto-correlation.

All the best,

Navid