[MSNoise] cross-correlation and dtt warnins

navid.sirous navid.sirous at ut.ac.ir
Mon May 11 12:20:52 UTC 2020

Dear MSNoise users,

When I run "_msnoise compute_cc_", I faced the following warnings.

_/home/user/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/obspy/io/mseed/core.py:790:
UserWarning: The encoding specified in trace.stats.mseed.encoding does
not match the dtype of the data._
_A suitable encoding will be chosen._
_  warnings.warn(msg, UserWarning)_

_/home/user/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/obspy/io/mseed/core.py:840:
UserWarning: File will be written with more than one different record
lengths._
_This might have a negative influence on the compatibility with other
programs._
_  warnings.warn(msg % 'record lengths')_

Also, when I run "_msnoise compute_dtt_"

_home/user/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/scipy/optimize/minpack.py:808:
OptimizeWarning: Covariance of the parameters could not be estimated_
_  category=OptimizeWarning)_

however, all computations were completed, I want to know that do these
warnings have a negative impact on my final results?

All the best,

Navid