[MSNoise] MsNoise Output Tables

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Wed Oct 21 05:58:29 UTC 2020

Hi,

You can't with the current version. The table is built from the DTT
files. You can modify the code after this line to export the data :

https://github.com/ROBelgium/MSNoise/blob/master/msnoise/plots/dvv.py#L106

note that the
https://github.com/ROBelgium/MSNoise/blob/master/msnoise/plots/dvv.py#L102-L103
lines multiply the data you want to plot (M or M0 and their related
error) by -100 to express them in %, but not the other one.

In the next version, the computation of the dv/v table will be decoupled
from the plot,

Best regards,

Thomas