[MSNoise] the stretching method problem

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Tue Sep 15 07:02:04 UTC 2020

Dear Navid,

It's difficult to say without seeing actual data, but one thing to
remember is that there is NO evaluation of the intercept for the
stretching method, so if your wave packets are not exactly at the time
delta on the two sides (could be a clock error, for example), this is
not taken into account for stretching.

Best regards,

Thomas