[MSNoise] msnoise populate

宗健业 zongjianye17 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Mon Apr 19 02:32:38 UTC 2021

Hi Thomas:

  I define my own data structure in the config, but when I run the command "msnoise  populate" it says:

(base) PS C:\Users\b2-2> msnoise populate

>> Populating the Station table

Can't parse the archive for format NET/STA/YEAR/NET.STA.YEAR.DAY.SAC !
trying to import local parser (should return a station dictionary)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\users\b2-2\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\msnoise\s002populate_station_table.py", line 127, in main
    from custom import populate
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'custom'
No file named custom.py in the C:\Users\b2-2 folder

  I tried to add a custom.py in the path saied above, it still wrong!