[MSNoise] MSNoise question

anthony.abi_nader at univ-fcomte.fr anthony.abi_nader at univ-fcomte.fr
Thu Mar 4 14:19:18 UTC 2021

Hello Thomas,

I am Anthony Abi Nader, PhD student at the laboratory Chrono-environnement, Besançon, France. I am using MSNoise to do autocorrelation on a seismic station located at 23m beneath the surface, my thesis' objective is to develop an approach in order to monitor karstic aquifers combining seismology, hydrogeology, and climatology.
I have 2 questions to ask you concerning MSNoise, the first one is while plotting dvv I only have plots for the median (in orange) and nothing for the mean (in blue); why is that? and the second question is how can I extract the dvv data table used in the plotting so I can use it elsewhere and superpose it with other data for example?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,

Anthony Abi Nader