[MSNoise] Running MWCS and DTT only on a single station pair

Alec Yates alec_yates at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 13:11:41 UTC 2021

Hi Michelle,

Unless there is another way I'm unaware of, I usually edit the flags in the 'jobs' sql table.

For example, if I only wanted one pair to be processed for MWCS and DTT step i can use the sql commands:

UPDATE jobs SET flag='T' WHERE jobtype='MWCS' AND pair='NZ.STAT.00:NZ.STAT.00';
UPDATE jobs SET flag='T' WHERE jobtype='DTT' AND pair='NZ.STAT.00:NZ.STAT.00';

where 'T' indicates 'ToDo'. Note that prior to running for the first time, all pairs will have flag='T', in which case you have to first set the flag to 'D' (Done) for all pairs and then run the above commands so that only the pair of interest will have flag='T' i.e.

UPDATE jobs SET flag='D' WHERE jobtype='MWCS';
UPDATE jobs SET flag='D' WHERE jobtype='DTT';

Then running compute_mwcs and compute_dtt should just process the single station pair (i.e. the only ones with flag='T').

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Alec

PhD Student